Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Medicine Park Car Show 2011

It's almost here again. My, how time flies. So if you've got nothing to do on Saturday, go check it out! Note the rain date. I believe last year they had to move the car show because it rained. Probably why it wasn't that great last year... Smart move, Medicine Park. Smart move. See, us Okies know how to use our brain every now and then.
Medicine Park Car Show Flyer
And, if you can't make it, check back because I plan on going.
 
*UPDATE*
I know I said this about last year's car show (who would have thought I'd be saying it now),but last year's car show was better. There were some nice rides, though. A lot of newer muscle cars (mustangs, challengers, chargers, etc), but like the last show, I'll spare you my opinion of those.

Saw some cars that were at Elgin's crawds 'n' rods show.

It's still nice that MP hosts a car show every year. Hoping it's an event that will stick around and grow (improve). I went around 11AM. There weren't too many people out and about. Looking forward to next year's show.
I am the goose whisperer.
More pictures are in the Facebook album.

No comments:

Post a Comment