Friday, February 6, 2015

February, oh my!

Well, well, well. You know it's been forever when you cannot for the life of you remember your Google password. Yes, my friends, it's been way too long. Adventures have been had, but to recount them now wouldn't do them any justice.

I can't believe it's 2015! Many exciting plans for this year. Hopefully many wonderful new adventures (and blog posts to share)!

A throwback picture from 2011... Nothing's changed, but my boots and Blue's windscreen. Oh, and the addition of a ton of kitsch. I do love kitsch.


Thanks to the wonderful person who took the picture. You know who you are!

Are you on Instagram? @wanderingsofagirlryder -That's where my lazy blogging self has been these last few months. Some new and old pictures can be found there.

No comments:

Post a Comment