Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Favorite Detour

Destination: Medicine Park


If there's one thing I'm good at (besides pulling off my charming sunshine-like disposition...), it's taking a detour. It's 12:55, and I am expected to show my face at 1:00, I see a road that looks cool- I'mma take it. Medicine Park is basically on my way home, so I tend to ride through a lot. If you're in SW OK, then you definitely have to ride through. There's a mc shop (Chaps My Ass), The Tavern, and two restaurants.

 A favorite route is taking the Lake Road from HWY 58 through MP, and then ususally heading down Big Rock Road. I learned the other day that Lake Rd is actually called Elm. Go figure.

Big Rock road runs through Big Rock Estates. Note to watch out for teeny-boppers trying to practice their drifting skills on the way up/down.
More pictures can be found on WGR's Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment