Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sprocket All Grown Up

As those of you who have been with me from the start may remember (or, those who've managed the task of perusing through all of my ramblings; a tedious task, I know; And, those who haven't the foggiest notion, click here (= ), I once stuffed a cat in my backpack on one of my rides and took her home. No worries, the cat's out of the bag now. Sprocket is still with me; albeit, I've probably used up 4 to 5 of her 9 lives.


Sprocket is one of the coolest felines. EVER. She's also one of the most vocal cats. She comes when she's called and paws at the door when she wants to go out. She always talks to me. Now, I'm not a cat whisperer, but I'm pretty sure it's all positive since when she's mad at me it usually involves cat teeth in my flesh.

1 comment:

  1. howdy!

    I'm starting a great new network called Oklahoma Women Bloggers, and I'd love for you to be a part of it! email me at OklahomaWomenBloggers@gmail.com for more info.

    Happy Blogging!
    Heather D.
    www.minivan-momma.com

    ReplyDelete